- A good conditioned orange bike with a pannier on the front carrier system
- An experienced local English-speaking guide. Chinese, French or Dutch speaking guide is subject to availability
- A very tasteful local brunch (Classic Tour) or
- A typical Malaysian evening meal (Sunset & Night Tour)
- A bottle of drinking water
- An orange MikeBikes safety vest
- This is a shared group tour, a minimum of two (2) participants is required to start the tour
- Each group will have a maximum twelve (12) participants of various nationalities and backgrounds
- Children 6 years old and below ride for free in the front seat (9 month to 2 years) or back seat (2 years to 6 years)
THE BEST of KUALA LUMPUR CYCLING JOIN TOUR
Places of Interest
MaTIC (start and ending point), Central Market, KL Tower, Petaling Street Bazaar, Kampong Bahru, Sze Ya Temple (Chinese), Petronas Twin Towers, Merdeka Square, Sri Mahamariamman Temple (Hindu) and much much more …
During this tour our local guides will take you along very striking spots in the city such as The Petronas Tower, the fruit and vegetable market in Chow Kit and the Sin Sze Ya temple. You will get a very good and well informed impression of the history and culture of Kuala Lumpur.
The tour starts at 8:00 am and will finish at 12:00 pm at MikeBikes’ office. A delightful brunch at 10:00 am is included.
SUNSET and NIGHT TOUR
Would you rather discover the city while it is getting ready for the evening? Then this is your tour. The locals gather on squares as they set up their food stalls. You will be amazed of the colors and smells that go with it. Of course the original Nasi Lemak should not be missed.
The beautiful architectural buildings look different at nightfall. The Petronas Tower, Kampung Bahru and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building are just some of the places you will visit. We start at 5:00 pm and will finish at 9:00 pm at MikeBikes’ office. A typical Malaysian evening meal at 6:30 pm is included.
Sunset and Night Tour ~ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
Gather at meet up point at least 15 to 30 minutes before departure
There are no reviews yet.