- Return transfer from/to Matic Kuala Lumpur to Temple’s Park
- English Speaking Driver
- Access to Templer’s recreational park
* Entrance Fees to theme parks, cost of food & drinks and any additional activities NOT included in this package
- Minimum booking : 2 Adults
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Please be at the meeting point by 9:00 AM
TEMPLER’S PARK HALF DAY TRIP
If you’re looking for a nice peaceful break away from the madding crowd, head to Templer’s Park – A brilliant concoction of countryside Malaysia, the best way to appreciate this oasis is to immerse yourself into this Southeast Asia wonder by trekking while experiencing its undisturbed beauty. You can stumble upon serene streams, waterfalls, rolling green hills and tropical forests.
Templer’s Park also has picnic spots available too where you can have a bite while enjoying the picturesque view. The calm eating and river natural scene is a perfect setting for a simple sack lunch. Plus, there’s a certain kind of charm about eating in an open space without a care in the world.
The park also boasts a great spot for animal watching. You can spend the day trekking through the thick foliage of this wildlife sanctuary, where it’s possible to spot monkeys, hawk-cuckoo, Malaysian crested lizards and dozens of colourful indigenous birds and insects.
If you’re feeling venturesome than usual, take a cool refreshing dip in a quiet stream or head to one of the park’s fishing spots to try a hand at pulling a local catch from the waters. Who knows, you might just end up with a big fish.
Please be at the meeting point by 9:00 AM