- Access to Swim With Manta Rays [Nusa Penida]
- Customer will get free snorkelling access at Crystal Bay and Gamat Bay if waters ate not clear at Manta Bay
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip fast boat ticket to and from Nusa Penida
- All entrance tickets
- Bottled water
- Meals: Lunch
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Seminyak, Coco Mart Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran area, Sanur
- A surcharge will be applicable for pick up from other areas, payable directly to the operator
- English-speaking guide
- The minimum booking for this attraction / activity is 2 pax
- Attraction / Activity Duration: 10 hours
- Child Range: Age 11 and below
- Not suitable for children under age 3 and adults above the age of 65
- Adult Range: Age 12 and above
- Minimum age for this attraction / activity is 11 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
Swim With Manta Rays [Nusa Penida]
So many international divers are interested in snorkelling or diving in the waters of Nusa Bali. The seas between Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan have magnificent underwater views. When you dive or snorkel in Nusa Penida, you will see the underwater scenery, such as healthy coral reefs and various aquatic life.
Excellent or lousy coral reef conditions, depending on where you dive in Nusa Penida. According to the Coral Triangle Center website, there are 296 species of coral reefs and 576 species of reef fish in the Nusa Penida waters. However, most of the coral reef conditions in Nusa Penida are still healthy.
You will most likely see underwater biota while snorkelling or diving, such as Green Sea Turtles, Manta Rays, Rainbow Eels, Mola-Mola, and Frogfish.
Several snorkelling spots on the Nusa Penida island offer relatively calm ocean currents. However, the flows can change at any time. Also, visibility while snorkelling is pretty good, around 10 to 20 meters during the day, especially during the Bali dry season.
The location of Manta Bay is in the west of the island of Nusa Penida. Manta Bay is the most famous Nusa Penida Snorkeling Spot. It is of interest to many people to do snorkelling activities, and there are many manta rays around the sea. The size also varies, from minor to measuring more than 1 meter. Manta rays are very friendly with humans who snorkel at the Manta Bay spot. Do not touch manta rays because it can damage the skin of manta rays because manta rays are very sensitive.
Gamat Bay is another attractive Nusa Penida Snorkeling Spot that tourists must visit. The location is close to Toya Pakeh or the western part of Nusa Penida. Gamat Beach or Gamat Bay is still very charming. The condition of the waters is immaculate and precise, which is perfect for snorkelling activities.
The name of the waters in this place is actually Penida Beach. Because of the clear seawater in this area, tourists are better known as Crystal Bay Beach. The clarity of the seawater around Crystal Bay is proven when we can see coral reefs and marine fish just by being on a speedboat. Our curiosity paid off when we were able to take the time to dive and feel the sensation of snorkelling at one of the Nusa Penida Snorkeling Spots.
Pick Up / Meet-Up Time: 08.00 AM – 09.00 AM
There are no reviews yet.