- Access to Sunflower Garden 4 In 1 Day Tour
- Sunflower Garden Bagan Datuk
- Bagan Datuk Fishing Village Tour
- 3D Mural of Aquaria at Bagan Datuk
- Bagan Datuk Jetty
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance tickets
- English-speaking guide
- Customers are required to call the attraction / activity two (2) Days earlier before visiting
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Attraction / Activity Duration: 2 hours
- Child Range: Age 11 and below
- Toddler Range: Age 6 and below
- Free admission for child age 2 years and below
- Adult Range: Age 12 and above
- Minimum age for this attraction / activity is 11 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
Sunflower Garden 4 In 1 Day Tour
If you’re looking for some insta-worthy shots, you’re in luck as Bagan Datuk is also home to spectacular street art, some of which depicts the modest living of its community.
While many would usually associate street art in Malaysia to those found at Penang, this town also has a collection of impressive wall paintings that are sure to feature well in your Instagram feed.
Find yourself magically transported to a dreamy realm when standing amidst tall sunflowers at the Sunflower Garden, arguably one of the best highlights to be found in the district of Bagan Datuk in Perak! Be sure to take in the mesmerising view of this garden filled by more than 2,000 giant sunflowers, making it an ideal location for taking wedding pictures for newlyweds besides Instagram-worthy selfies.
There are no reviews yet.