- Access to Straits and Oriental Museum Penang
- Guided Tour available at 11.30 AM and 03.30 PM
- Free beverage (Redeemable at WM Cafe Bar, Level 1)
- Attraction / Activity Duration: 1 hour
- Free admission for child age 12 years and below
- Teen Range: Age 13 to 17 years
- Adult Range: Age 18 and above
- Senior Citizen Range: Age 60 and above
- Minimum age for this attraction / activity is 12 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
Straits and Oriental Museum
Documenting the splendour of porcelain and its significance to the ancient world. We have managed to secure authentic pieces that were painstakingly recovered from tedious maritime expeditions from well-known wrecks such as the Wanli, Turiang, Royal Nanhai, Nanyang, Xuande and Desaru.
The museum will be divided into three sections which we will be discussing in detail.
Last admission 6.00 PM