- Hotel Transfer within Kuching city
- Entrance Tickets fees
- Tourist Guide
- Minimum of two (2) pax required to confirm booking
- Please contact the attraction at least three (3) days before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm | Friday, Saturday & Sunday only
SINIAWAN NIGHT MARKET
Siniawan Night Market takes place every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Located 21 km away from Kuching city, this small town is a beautiful place to spend the evening eating and being merry. The street is lined with old wooden townhouses, and Chinese lanterns light the street below while local folks sing live on stage.
Set up by the Kapitan settlers, between two rows of wooden shops, you will find a short stretch of stalls selling handmade stuff and of course food and cakes. Pitcher plant rice, locally called Lemang Periuk Kera is one of the ‘trademark’ foods you can find here along with other traditional Chinese, Malay and Dayak food. Don’t forget to try the Lui Tea, and the Ngo Hiang here, which is very recommended for a food lover!! (non-halal)
There are no reviews yet.