WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Two (2) or Three (3) rounds of the Skyline Luge ride
- Choose between two trails – Kupu Kupu (638 m) and Expedition (658 m)
- Children under six (6) years old can ride in tandem with a full paying adult (17 years old and above) for an additional charge of $SGD 3 – to be paid at the counter
A unique wheeled gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent on purpose-built track where thrill-seekers can navigate through Jungle trail on the Dragon trail.
Skyline Luge is a fun-filled adventure activity suitable for riders of all ages and experience.
Invented in Rotorua (New Zealand) over 33 years ago and having hosted over 45 million rides worldwide, the Skyline Luge is a unique wheeled gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent on purpose-built track.
Since its invention in 1985, Skyline Luge has since spread to six international locations, with more sites in the pipeline; Queenstown and Rotorua (New Zealand), Calgary and Mont Tremblant (Canada) and Tongyeong (South Korea).
Skyline Luge is a unique wheeled gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent on purpose-built track.
Thrill-seekers can navigate the Jungle trail or challenge themselves on the Dragon trail – then try one of our two brand new Luge tracks – Kupu Kupu (638m) and Expedition (658m) that twist and turn through the mystical forest.
Enjoy 2.6 kilometres of fun with your loved ones and feel the cool wind in your hair as you zoom down the tracks.
As we always say… once is never enough.
- 10:00 am – 9:30 pm | 7 days a week
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time