- Two (2) or Three (3) rounds of the Skyline Luge ride
- Choose between two trails – Kupu Kupu (638 m) and Expedition (658 m)
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Children under six (6) years old can ride in tandem with a full paying adult (17 years old and above) for an additional charge of $SGD 3 – to be paid at the counter
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 9:30 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
Invented in Rotorua (New Zealand) over 33 years ago and having hosted over 45 million rides worldwide, the Skyline Luge is a unique wheeled gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent on purpose-built track. Skyline Luge is a unique wheeled gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent on purpose-built track.
Thrill-seekers can navigate the Jungle trail or challenge themselves on the Dragon trail then try one of our two brand new Luge tracks Kupu Kupu (638m) and Expedition (658m) that twist and turn through the mystical forest. Enjoy 2.6 kilometres of fun with your loved ones and feel the cool wind in your hair as you zoom down the tracks.
There are no reviews yet.