- Two-way Cable Car Sky Pass only
- Access the Sentosa Line and Mount Faber Line
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Free entrance for children under four (4) years old
- Opening Hours: 8:45 am – 10:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
SENTOSA CABLE CAR SKY PASS
Soar above the two destinations through the sky on the most scenic highway in Singapore for priceless views. Fly from Singapore’s only hilltop destination, Faber Peak Singapore, through a skyscraper and cross the harbour on the Mount Faber Line before landing in Sentosa Island. Along the way, look out for the dolphins down below at Resorts World Sentosa’s Adventure Cove!
Journey over the jungle, sand and sea on the new Sentosa Line which will take you to dozens of attractions on Sentosa, also known as the State of Fun. Choose your stop at the Merlion station, Imbiah Lookout station and Siloso Point station to enjoy the sandy beaches, Madame Tussauds, Sentosa Merlion, Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium and more.