- Admission ticket to Sentosa 4D Adventureland
- Select from Single Access pass or Unlimited Access for all three (3) shows
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Minimum allowed height of participant for Journey 2 and Extreme Log Ride is 90 cm
- Minimum allowed height of participant for Desperados is 110 cm
- Children who do not meet the height requirements must be seated on their parents lap
- Free entrance for children under four (4) years old, but no 3D glasses will be provided
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
SENTOSA 4D ADVENTURELAND
A one day adventure pass would allow you to watch 3 stunning movies- all in 4D. A movie show at Sentosa 4D isn’t just about watching a movie, it is more about an interactive experience where you get to experience the same thrills as that of the characters. A visual treat for any kids, the 4D experience is even going to make the adults scream insanely. The 20 minutes show would feature some of the most exciting parts of the movie where you get to experience the state of art videos combines with the life like sounds and feel of the wind, air, water and other natural elements.
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island The 4-D Experience
Now you can live the adventures of the thrilling Journey 2: The Mysterious Island in stunning 4D only at Sentosa, Singapore. If you are looking forward to an adventure packed screening session then make sure to get the tickets of this family adventure drama in 4D.
Extreme Log Ride
Make sure to check out the fantastic Extreme Log Ride in full 4D. The most thrilling of all the screenings at Sentosa, Extreme Log Ride is a powerful 10 minutes experience you are never going to forget. Created for action and adventure lovers of all the ages, Extreme Log Ride comes with an unparalleled audio and visual experience.
The Desperado 4D at Adventure Land is an action packed screening which is based on the famous computer game by Spellbound Entertainment called Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive. A Western action adventure set in the Wild West, a 4D screening of Desperado at Sentosa would set your senses spinning for sure.
There are no reviews yet.