- Access to Secret Gili Islands Snorkelling
- Gili Layar
- Gili Rengit
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance tickets
- Round-trip fast boat ticket to and from Gili Islands
- Bottled water
- Meals: Lunch
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Within Lombok
- English-speaking guide
- The minimum booking for this attraction / activity is 2 adults
- Attraction / Activity Duration: 8 hours
- Free admission for children under age 2
- Adult Range: Age 11 and above
Secret Gili Islands Snorkelling
Floating in a turquoise sea and fringed by white sand and coconut palms, the Gilis are a vision of paradise.
Only a few kilometres off the northwest coast of Lombok lay the idyllic Gili islands. “Gili” actually means ‘island’ in the local language. Yet, due to the popularity and closeness of these three islands, they have become known as the Gilis.
This archipelago of three small coral islands has rapidly become one of the most popular destinations for visitors to Bali and Lombok.
The coastal beauty is completed by stretches of white and coral sand. The calm and sky-blue waters wrapping the small islands offer incredible snorkelling. There are fantastic dive spots around tropical coral gardens teeming with biodiversity underneath the waves.
The crystal-clear waters around the Gili Islands are speckled with premier dive sites. They regularly draw divers from all around the world. The reefs and straits thrive with marine life, and most sites offer extraordinary visibility all year round.
The waters around the islands are mostly shallow, and rare sightings of sea turtles roaming freely will be an added bonus on your snorkelling trips here.
After your driver and guide pick you up, you will traverse across the blue waters for about one hour by wooden boat. A beautiful white sand beach will welcome you to Gili Rengit!
This is an unpopulated island with stunning underwater. The sand is white, and the seawater is clear. Thus, you can enjoy beach walking, swimming, and snorkelling.
After relishing your snorkelling adventure at Gili Rengit, the tour will take you to Gili Layar. It only takes 10 minutes with a boat ride.
The red ribbon-like creatures are the most bewitching things on Gili Layar while snorkelling! They are actually nudibranch eggs!
The Gili Islands were “discovered” by backpackers in the 1980s when they became popular with the adventurous types seeking to escape. The waters are crystal clear and teeming with marine life, and the beaches are of pure white sand. Here, you can snorkel straight off the coast and enjoy a timeless paradise lifestyle.
What to Bring / Travel Tips:
- You can wear strapped sandals or shoes
- You may wear a comfortable T-shirt and shorts
- Bring swimsuits or wetsuit for the visit to the beach
- Backpack for your belongings
- Towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion, and camera (at your own risk)
- Cash for personal expenses
Prohibitions & Limitations:
- If you are prone to seasickness, please do ensure you have your medication with you
- Attraction / activity is subjected to weather conditions
- Rest assured that experienced facilitators and guides will accompany you throughout the way in case you need any assistance
Pick Up / Meet-Up Time: 08.00 AM – 09.00 AM