- Admission ticket to Sea Life Aquarium
- Aquarium Entry only or
- Aquarium + 4D Movie or
- Aquarium + Glass Bottom Boat
- These tickets are only available to non-Thailand passport holders
- Free entrance for children under three (3) years old
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
SEA LIFE AQUARIUM
Begin your journey into the astounding underwater world by taking a look at the Giant Spider Crab and the Giant Pacific Octopus. A thin sheet of acrylic separates your brave soul from the four different types of sharks located in the tank! Witness an underwater rainbow of colors by visiting our “Coral Reef” zone. Go behind-the-scenes and explore the secrets of SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World.
Enjoy a new way to experience the joys of sea stars with our Pop Up Tank, Crawl Through Tank, and Secret Cave Tank. Enter the realm of turtles and witness the beauty of their underwater movements. Come and see our cute little jackass penguins during a feeding show.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+ at all times
- The 4D Movie experience is recommended for children aged 7+
- Both the aquarium and museum are wheelchair and baby stroller-accessible