- Access to Science Centre
- Access to Omni-Theatre movie
- Access to Butterflies Up-Close
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Free entrance for children under four (4) years old
- Opening Hours – Science Centre: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm | Closed every Monday, except on school & public holidays
- Opening Hours – Omni-Theatre: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm | Closed every Monday, except on school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
SCIENCE CENTRE SINGAPORE
The Science Centre Singapore aims to improve the quality of scientific learning for children in several ways, including:
- developing a wide array of hands-on learning kits, such as “Fun with Electricity” and “Magical Magnets”
- publishing guide books and our Science Spy Magazine a science enrichment magazine for Primary 3 – 6 Students, featuring experiments, competitions, syllabus-relevant topics and the latest happenings at Science Centre Singapore
- developing relationships with businesses with a passion for science education
- providing Professional Development in science pedagogy training
- making science accessible and engaging, creating an environment where Singaporeans are empowered to advance their own learning and, hopefully, are inspired to do something incredible with their futures
The Omni-Theatre is Southeast Asia’s first 8K 3D digital dome theatre. Coupled with Southeast Asia’s largest seamless dome screen (23m in diameter), it is an immersive edutainment destination like no other. Unlike conventional theatres, the Omni-Theatre is equipped with a powerful digital planetarium system which allows visitors to peer into space at 8K resolution and travel through time at light speed! The 221-seat theatre offers a range of digital movies and live planetarium shows (conducted by science educators). Embark on an experiential journey to remote locations on Earth and in space.
Go on an immersive journey through the stages of butterfly metamorphosis. Experience the fascinating transformation of a butterfly from an egg to a beautiful winged adult. With only around 1 in 20 eggs making it to adulthood, the butterfly is met with numerous dangers and threats during each stage of its life cycle.You will get to gain a deeper insight into how the butterfly behaves, interacts with its surroundings, and survives each stage of its life cycle to reach adulthood.
Omni-Theatre: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm | Closed every Monday, except on school & public holidays
There are no reviews yet.