- Hotel Transfer within Kuching city
- All Transportation for duration of the tour
- Entrance Tickets fees
- Tourist Guide
- Minimum of two (2) pax required to confirm booking
- Please contact the attraction at least three (3) days before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Cruise Hours: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
SARAWAK RIVER CRUISE
Enjoy a breathtaking 360′ panoramic view of the Kuching skyline and the historical landmarks that dot the riverbank. Be enthralled by the landmarks of a bygone era that still stands majestically along the riverbanks and see Kuching from a whole new perspective, as few ever see her.
At the Kuching Waterfront, you can also stop by for some photo opportunities at the Sarawak Tourism Complex (formerly the Colonial Law Court House), the Clock Tower, Charles Brooke Memorial, Square Tower and Sarawak Steamship Building. Don’t miss out on the Astana (built in 1870), the official residence of the Governor of Sarawak and the Fort Margherita (built in 1879). The Kuching Waterfront Bazaar is where you will find a wide range of handicraft and souvenirs as you walk along the oldest street in the city.
There are no reviews yet.