WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Hotel Transfer within Kuching city
- Entrance Tickets fees
- Tourist Guide
Sarawak Cultural Village is an award-winning Living Museum that spans across 17-acres of land just across from Damai Beach Resort and Hotels. Experience Sarawak in Half-a-day at Sarawak Cultural Village and learn about the local culture and lifestyles of the various ethnic groups in Sarawak.
At Sarawak Cultural Village, there are replica buildings representing every major ethnic group in Sarawak mainly the Bidayuh, Iban, Orang Ulu, Penan, Melanau, Malay & Chinese. All buildings are staﬀed with members of the ethnic groups in traditional costume and carrying out traditional activities. The staﬀs act as storytellers who describe and interpret our way of life. They will happily pose with you for photos too!
Sarawak Cultural Village also has an award-winning dance troupe that will entertain you with our multi-cultural dance performance in our Village Theatre twice a day. Our cultural show runs twice a day at 11:30 am and 4:00 pm.
- Pickup from hotel or meet up point
- Journey to Sarawak Cultural Village
- Spend three (3) hours learning and experiencing the varied cultures of Sarawak
- Enjoy the multi-cultural dance performance by an award-winning dance troupe
- Return to Kuching city