- Hotel Transfer within Kuching city
- Entrance Tickets fees
- Tourist Guide
- Minimum of two (2) pax required to confirm booking
- Please contact the attraction at least three (3) days before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm & 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Please bring along passport / MyKad for identification purposes
SARAWAK CULTURAL VILLAGE + CULTURE SHOW
At Sarawak Cultural Village, there are replica buildings representing every major ethnic group in Sarawak mainly the Bidayuh, Iban, Orang Ulu, Penan, Melanau, Malay & Chinese. All buildings are staﬀed with members of the ethnic groups in traditional costume and carrying out traditional activities. The staﬀs act as storytellers who describe and interpret our way of life. They will happily pose with you for photos too!
Sarawak Cultural Village also has an award-winning dance troupe that will entertain you with our multi-cultural dance performance in our Village Theatre twice a day. Our cultural show runs twice a day at 11:30 am and 4:00 pm.