- Access to Sabah Cooking Class (3 Native Recipes)
- Hotel Transfer within Kota Kinabalu – Seat in Coach (SIC)
- Tour Guide
- Lunch (Dishes prepared during Cooking Class)
- Cooking Certificate
- Minimum of two (2) pax required to confirm booking
- NOT suitable for children under fifteen (15) years old
- Please inform if there is a special diet request e.g. vegetarian
- The local dishes you cook can be tailored for vegetarians and for those with a fish allergy
- Itinerary may be subjected to change due to weather conditions
- Actual hotel pick-up time is subjected to weather condition and must follow tour guide’s final instruction
SABAH COOKING CLASS (3 Native Recipes)
Upon arriving at a Rumah Terbalik, you will be greeted warmly by the Head Chef and be provided with a briefing whilst enjoying a refreshing welcome drink. The traditional cooking class then starts! Each person will have their own cooking station set out for them, inclusive of the ingredients, spices and herbs needed for the three Borneo dishes.For each traditional dish, the Head Chef will talk you through the preparation you need to complete for each dish. As you finish preparing, and cooking, each dish you will be shown how to plate it up. Your dish is then taken away and the work area tidied ready for your next traditional Borneo dish. Before you know it you have prepared, cooked and plated your three traditional dishes from Borneo. For you non-cooks out there, don’t worry – the Borneo Traditional Cooking Cooking Class is run in a simple, involving way and is suitable for those who love cooking and for those who normally stay away from the oven. Oil spills? That’s not happening.
Once all three dishes are cooked, you get to savour your own dishes. The results of your efforts during the Ethnic Cooking Class in the Mango Restaurant is sure to be a memorable one.