- Access to KL – ROPE SWING
- GoPro footage
- Minimum weight is 40 kg and Maximum weight is 120kg
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Not suitable for children under ten (10) years old
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm | Saturday & Sunday only
- This activity is dependent on weather conditions, there will be no jumps during bad weather
ROPE SWING By Rentas Adventure
We believe that everyone has their own way of achieving inner serenity, peace, joy, and happiness. We also believe that one of the best ways is to get closer to nature, appreciate its beauty and share the momentous experience with those that you love. For this reason, Rentas would like to welcome you, to join us in our upcoming events to experience the benefits of outdoor sports as we help you to turn your fear into bravery, strangers into family, and through our guidance, we will surely leave you wanting for more. Remember, every accomplishment begins with the decision try.
So what are you waiting for? The Rope Swing jump is located on a bridge in Kuala Kubu Bharu, strategically placed from a height of about 60 metres in between two hills and a small river stream, the experience is a one of kind thrill of natural beauty and excitement. Similar to Bungee Jumping, but instead of free falling with your legs tied to the elastic cord, the Rope Swing gives you a more Tarzan swinging from tree to tree experience.