- Return Transfer from Gopeng Toll Plaza
- English speaking guide
- Set lunch
- Drinking water
- Other necessary equipment
- NOT suitable for children under seven (7) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Morning Session: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Afternoon Session: 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
WHITE WATER RIVER TUBING
Itinerary – (Morning | Afternoon session)
- 9:00 am | 2:00 pm – Pick up from Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135). Expected to arrive at Ulu River Lodge (starting point).
- 9:20 am | 2:20 pm – Put on necessary equipment, safety briefing will be given by professional RIVERBUG guide.
- 9:30 am | 2:30 pm – River Tubing commences cover a distance of 3.5 km. The journey takes around 1 -2 hours.
- 11:30 am | 4:30 pm – Arrive at Kampung Jahang (the ending point). Transfer back to Ulu River Lodge by lorry for light meal. The journey will take about 10 minutes.
- 12:15 pm | 5:15 pm – Freshen up and prepare to depart.
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures
- Sandal with strap / sport shoes, shorts and T-shirt (wear DARK colours), swimwear, extra pocket money, insect repellent, sun-block lotion, change of clothes, towel, cap / hat
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian
- You may purchase photos right after the tour (subject to availability)
- Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails
- No jewellery and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities
Afternoon Session: 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays