WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Hotel Transfer within Kuala Terengganu
- Snorkeling boat trip
- Snorkeling equipment and life jackets
- Entrance fees to the Marine Park
- English speaking (basic only) Driver / Guide
The island is surrounded by crystal clear waters and is one of nine islands, which form a marine sanctuary park offering snorkeling and diving opportunities for tourists
Redang Island is an island in Kuala Nerus District, Terengganu, Malaysia. It is one of the largest islands off the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia. The island is surrounded by crystal clear waters and is one of nine islands, which form a marine sanctuary park offering snorkeling and diving opportunities for tourists.
You can snorkel at various hots spots around the island and the coral reefs here are in good health. Redang usually is not too crowded, though during local school holidays and public holidays it can get very busy. The Marine Park, a small island just off Redang Island, offers a great snorkeling experience and is included in this package.
The Marine Park is an area of the sea zone two nautical miles from the shore at lowest low tide, and serves as a sanctuary for the protection of its marine ecosystem especially coral reefs and its fauna and flora.
- 8:00 am – Meet at hotel lobby or meet up point and transfer to Merang Jetty
- 9:00 am – Departure at Redang Island by speedboat
- 9:45 am – Visit Marine Park Centre for snorkeling and other activities
- 11:30 am – Boat ride to nearby islands for snorkeling
- 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 1:30 pm – Leisure time
- 2:30 pm – End of Tour and return to Hotel