- Admission ticket to Red Dot Design Museum Singapore
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Free entrance for children under four (4) years old
- Weekday Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm | Every Monday to Thursday
- Weekend Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm | Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
RED DOT DESIGN MUSEUM SINGAPORE
Red Dot Design Museum Singapore sits in a full glass facade building located along the Marina Bay Waterfront Promenade. Designed by Cox Architects (Australia) & Architects 61 (Singapore), the building takes on a strong geometrical form and comprises of playful composition of structural steel elements and large overhanging roofs.
Red Dot Design Museum is the physical embodiment of the Red Dot Design Awards – one of the largest international design awards in the World. Learn and enjoy good design from over 300 design works on exhibition. Visit the design shop where you can find a large collection of design objects. Enjoy redesigned local food at the cafe bar. Welcome to the World of Design.
In 2017, the Singapore Red Dot Design Museum moved to its present location along the Marina Bay after a 12 year period since it was first established in 2005 along Maxwell Road. A visit to the museum is more than just an education trip by entering into a world of design one of the most interesting places to visit in Singapore. The key attraction along Marina Bay opens late into the night until 11 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
In addition to design exhibitions, the museum features one of the best design shop where carefully curated design objects from around the world as well as the best designs produced by Singapore designers can be found. The design cafe & bar serves traditional recipes which are re-designed into the form of cubes as if they were graphic design projects. The cafe and bar also serves localised desserts, craft beers, gourmet coffee and tea. Be sure to capture some of these ‘graphic designs’ on instagram.
10:00 am – 11:00 pm | Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday