- Admission ticket to Ramayana Water Park
- VIP Ticket includes welcome drink, towel, locker & room access
- These tickets are only available to non-Thailand passport holders
- Free entrance for children below 91 cm in height
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
RAMAYANA WATER PARK
If a refreshing gulp of the park’s water doesn’t sound too appealing, head over to one of the three large food outlets or the swim-up bar in the adults pool. There is also plenty of opportunity for the grown-ups to chill out, either on private cabanas atop the hill and in the middle of the natural lake and river or in the extensive parkland. You could also grab an inflatable and ride the lazy river, which loops around the base of the hill.
Those coming to Ramayana Water Park for the excitement, though, will not be disappointed. There are numerous large high-speed slides, a double FlowRider, a teen activity pool and, for special occasions, a performance stage with large LCD display, which is surrounded by a dual wave machine pool.
Ramayana Water Park also offers important conveniences to make your fun as carefree as possible, including secure lockers, extensive on-site car parking and a plentiful supply of washrooms. It is sure to provide at least a full day’s safe, family-friendly, wet and wild adventure.
More than just exhilarating water slides, the park offers an extensive array of uniquely designed activities and top-notch facilities to entertain and pamper any visitor! So, make sure you have your ticket early to avoid waiting around in a long line in Pattaya’s scorching heat.