- Access to Proboscis Monkey River Cruise Tour – 30 minutes
- Life Jacket
- Optional add on – Sunset Dinner
- Recommended to bring extra clothing to be worn after activity
- FREE for children under three (3) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least two (2) days before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Sunset Dinner has all foods served halal in a mini-buffet style
- Insurance NOT included in this activity
- This activity is not wheelchair or stroller accessible
- Pregnant women, people suffering from any medical condition or physical disabilities are not allowed to join due to safety concerns
PROBOSCIS MONKEY RIVER CRUISE TOUR
For the die-hard fans of National Geographic, Kota Belud offers much for your delight. Especially if you are into the wildlife, you will witness the remarkable Proboscis Monkeys in the wild as you cruise on the river. With a giant nose, pot belly, crazy voice box, and several other bizarre features, once discovered they are never forgotten. These unusual-looking monkeys are highly arboreal, swinging about in the mangrove trees and rarely ever coming down to the ground.
Catch sight of other animals such as the Macaque Long Tail Monkeys, Silver Leaf Monkeys, Monitor Lizards and other kinds of birds. Above all, this magnificent mangrove forest is a sanctuary to various species of fishes, mammals, reptiles and birds and it promises a rather unique experience. Then indulge in a scrumptious Malaysian dinner buffet. As you whet your appetite and fill your bellies with the local delights, take delight in viewing the lovely sunset at the beach along with the sound of the waves crashing in.
Sunset Dinner: 5:30 pm | Daily