- Hotel pick up and drop off from within Delhi
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car with chauffeur
- Private tour guide
- Tuk-Tuk ride along the streets of Chandni Chowk
- Entrance fee to Qutub Minar (INR 700 per person)
- Entrance fee to Humayun Tomb (INR 700 per person)
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
* Cost of meals, beverages, tips & gratuities is NOT INCLUDED
- Free entrance for children below fourteen (14) years, but please consider vehicle seating limits
- This is a private tour – your group will have it’s own private transport, driver and guide
- Additional services, extra meals, tips and gratuities are not included in this package
- Jama Masjid charges INR 300 per camera to be allowed inside the premise (not included in this package)
- You must remove your shoes and socks in the temples and places of worship
- For your own safety, kindly stay close to your guide at all times and follow their instructions
- Beware of pickpockets in crowded areas and pay attention to your mobile phones, camera, wallets and other belongings
- This tour is NOT wheelchair friendly
PRIVATE TOUR of OLD and NEW DELHI CITY
The journey starts by visiting attractions of Old Delhi such as Jama Masjid, Asia’s biggest mosque built by Shah Jahan. Then we explore the streets of Chandni Chowk in a tuk tuk to visit the Asia’s largest spice market. Next in the list is a visit to one of the biggest Hindu Temples ‘Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple’.
After that, it is time for lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant. Please note the cost of lunch is not included in this package. After lunch, continue the tour with a visit to the second biggest Presidential House in the world. This is a followed by a stop at the national landmark, the India Gate for some great photo opportunities.
The last 2 stops will be at UNESCO World Heritage sites, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar. In the evening, end this beautiful and memorable journey by being dropped off back at your hotel.
- Jama Masjid – Asia’s biggest mosque built by Shah Jahan
- Streets of Chandni Chowk – explore in a rickshaw (tuk tuk)
- Swaminarayan Akshardham – one of the biggest Hindu temples in the country
- Gandhi Smriti – the assassination place of Mahatma Gandhi
- Lunch break at a multi-cuisine restaurant
- Presidential House – the second biggest in the world
- India Gate – national war memorial
- Humayun’s Tomb – UNESCO World Heritage site
- Qutub Minar – UNESCO World Heritage site
There are no reviews yet.