- Hotel pick up and drop off from within Jaipur
- Private air conditioned vehicle with chauffeur
- Private tour guide
- Entrance fee to Taj Mahal (INR 1,300 per person), including entry to mausoleum
- Entrance fee to Agra Fort (INR 650 per person)
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
* Cost of meals, beverages, tips & gratuities is NOT INCLUDED
- Free entrance for children below fourteen (14) years, but please consider vehicle seating limits
- Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- This is a private tour – your group will have it’s own private transport, driver and guide
- All entrance tickets and fees is included in this package
PRIVATE TOUR of TAJ MAHAL + AGRA FORT from JAIPUR
Journey starts following a pick-up between 2:00 am – 7:00 am from any hotel in Jaipur, from where you will be taken to the city of Agra in the comfort and luxury of your own private, air-conditioned vehicle.
Relax on the 4-hour drive and upon arriving in Agra, start the tour by visiting the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 wonders of the world. Your guide can assist in taking photos for you at the best spots in Taj Mahal.
After touring the Taj Mahal for approximately 2 hours, you will be guided to the nearby Agra Fort, which is another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following this 45-minute tour of Agra Fort. Enjoy a meal break at an authentic multi cuisine Indian restaurant or 5 star hotel. (cost of meal not included)
After the refreshing break, begin your return journey back to your hotel in Jaipur.