- Hotel pick up and drop off from within Delhi NCR.
- Standard or First Class Round-Trip Express Train Tickets.
- Breakfast & Tea on-board the train.
- Private Vehicle for sightseeing in Agra.
- English Speaking Tour Guide – Private.
- Entrance fee to Taj Mahal (INR 1,300 per person), including entry to mausoleum.
- Entrance fee to Agra Fort (INR 650 per person).
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas.
- All Taxes, Charges, Tolls, Parking.
- Free entrance for children below four (4) years, but please consider vehicle seating limits.
- Taj Mahal is closed every Friday.
- This is a private tour – your group will have its own private transport, driver and guide.
- All entrance tickets and fees is included in this package.
- Cost of lunch in restaurant, beverages, tips & gratuities are not included in this package.
PRIVATE TAJ MAHAL + AGRA FORT TOUR by EXPRESS TRAIN from DELHI
6:30 am – Pick up from Hotel and Train journey
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Delhi and drop you at Nizamuddin Railway station in a private AC vehicle to board the Luxury Express Train, Gatimaan Express. Enjoy the 90-minute air-conditioned train journey that departs at 8:00 am with breakfast on-board.
10:00 am – Arrival in Agra and Tour begins
Exit Agra Cantt Railway Station after de-boarding the train. Our tour guide will meet you outside the gate with your name sign. Then it will be time for you to visit the magnificent Taj Mahal, one of the 7 wonders of the world. Your guide can assist in taking photos for you at the best spots in Taj Mahal.
12:30 pm – Visit Agra Fort
After touring the Taj Mahal for approximately 2 hours, you will be guided to the nearby Agra Fort, which is another UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Agra Fort tour should last approximately 45 minutes.
1:30 pm – Lunch Break
Enjoy a meal break at an authentic multi cuisine Indian restaurant or 5 star hotel. (Cost of meal not included)
2:30 pm – Return journey to Delhi
Your tour guide will drop off you at Agra Railway Station to board the same train back to Delhi. Relax on your 90-minute air-conditioned train journey back inclusive of tea and snacks on-board.
4:30 pm – Arrival in Delhi
De-board the train at Nizamuddin Railway station and meet your driver at the exit gate. Your tour ends when you are dropped off at your hotel.