- Hotel Transfer within Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya and Damansara area only
- Private Transportation for duration of the tour
- English speaking guide-driver
- Mineral water bottle
- Please contact the operator at least two (2) days before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- FREE for children below three (3) years, but please consider vehicle seating limits
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Finalized itinerary will be done by Asia Region on the day of tour
- Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances and prevailing safety factors, the route and itinerary may vary from those published but the content of the tour will be the same
PORT DICKSON PRIVATE TOUR
Port Dickson offers an environment for the peaceful enjoyment of the simpler things in life. While it may not be the typical idea of an active holiday among the youngsters or a fancy place, it holds its own unique laid-back charm. Here are some of the places to venture in Port Dickson:
Take a nature walk here at Avillion Village. The resort provides a walking path that allows you to enjoy the sound of nature. Follow the footsteps trail that begins from a bullock cart area and take a relaxing stroll. As you stroll along, learn about the traditional village life in the past.
PD Ostrich Show Farm
The Port Dickson Ostrich Farm is an interesting Port Dickson place to visit with loads of fun. By its name, ostriches are the main attraction. You can feed them and pet them and also take a ride on one. The latter activity is only for kids under 40 kilograms and seems quite safe with two staff guiding the ostrich and making sure no one falls off. Some ostriches are quite big – they can grow up to three metres tall and 150 kilograms! Apart from the ostriches, there are also other animals to see, feed or play with. Some animals run around outside pens or there are some pens you can enter. This means you can get right up close with many of the animals. The range of animals includes rabbits, guinea pigs, peacocks, turkeys, chickens, goats, donkeys, camels, snakes, horses and fish.
Ten Mile Beach
Blue Lagoon is situated about 17 kilometers from Port Dickson town and is much more isolated compared to other beaches in Port Dickson. More locals prefer the Blue Lagoon Beach due to its space and privacy. There are some stalls which sell food and drinks, it’s an ideal spot for picnics and just hearing the sound of crashing waves.
Port Dickson Mini Zoo
Mini Zoo, the one and only zoo in Port Dickson, used to be known as the rabbit park before it diversified to attract more tourists and visitors. It displays a wide range of animal species from horses, rabbits, camels, chickens, snakes, monkeys, etc. Situated within the zoo compound, there’s also restaurants and food shops where you can rejuvenate with fresh cut fruits and freshly squeezed juices while watching the animals.
PD Army Museum
There are two parts to the museum. One contains galleries which cover the Malay peninsula military history while the other, features old military equipment including helicopters and armoured cars. You can even climb on some of them. The military history includes exhibits from the time the Europeans first arrived to now. There is a recreation of a tunnel used by Communist guerrillas during the Malay Emergency. Some exhibits are just in Malay but most are in English too.