- Port Dickson Beach Day Tour – Shared / Join Trip
- Return transfer from Kuala Lumpur (KL Sentral)
- Bilingual speaking guide cum driver (English/Malay)
- Mineral water bottle
Prefer to go for a Private Tour? Get the Port Dickson Private Tour instead.
- The minimum booking for this tour is 2 pax.
- Minimum number of people required for tour departure is 10 pax.
- Note that you will be rescheduled to the closest date where it fulfills the minimum tour departure number.
- Please contact the operator at least two (2) days before to schedule your trip
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- FREE for children under three (3) years old
- Child below 13 years, must be accompanied with a guardian
- Departure / Pickup from KL Sentral
- This tour valid until 27th Dec 2020
- Meals / Food NOT included in this package
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Finalized itinerary will be done by Asia Region on the day of tour
- Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route and itinerary may vary from those published but the content of the tour will be the same
PORT DICKSON BEACH DAY TOUR
One of the main events in Port Dickson is its beaches! As one of the closest coastal areas to Kuala Lumpur, it’s especially popular among people wanting some beach time and Port Dickson delivers just that.
|8:30 am||Depart from Kuala Lumpur (KL Sentral) to Teluk Kemang Public Beach|
|10:00 am||Beach swimming / water activities (cost not included in this package)|
|3:00 pm||Departure to Nilai 3 Wholesale Centre|
|4:00 pm||Shopping stop|
|8:00 pm||Arrive back at Kuala Lumpur (KL Sentral)|
Teluk Kemang Public Beach
Pantai Teluk Kemang is a blissful beach to enjoy water sports in PD. With water sports operators offering activities such as jet-skiing, canoeing, and banana boat rides, there is a plethora of water sports available for you to go with. Aside from that, the beach too has many facilities available including multiple car parks, paths, toilets, showers, change rooms, prayer rooms, shops, food stalls and restaurants. With vibrant beach shops and colorful makeshift stalls that sell everything from fresh produce, beachwear, to refreshing food and beverages, you can even rent a gazebo. While it’s fine to just swim in the waters, the beach just screams a must-visit especially for water sports enthusiasts, those who want the beach action and atmosphere.
Nilai 3 Wholesale Centre
Certified as Malaysia’s Largest Wholesale Centre in the Malaysian Book of Records, Nilai 3 Wholesale Centre is known to everyone in Nilai. Having been designated and recognized by Tourism Malaysia as a tourism project and shopping destination, Nilai 3 still remains as the largest wholesale centre that attracts locals and foreigners alike. Its attraction lies in its array of personal and household items ranging from colourful garments, textured carpets, basic cosmetics, electrical gadgets, trinkets and ornaments, etc. Most people would bargain for good garments here. Whether you are a fan of garments or not, there is something for everyone and any casual visitor would find it hard to resist the temptation to shop. Basic facilities such as public toilets and food stalls are available at the farthest end of the complex.