- A good conditioned orange bike with a basket on the front carrier system
- An experienced local English-speaking guide. Chinese, French or Dutch speaking guide is subject to availability
- Selected dishes and drinks from the tour destinations (any additional purchases is to be done at your own cost)
- A bottle of drinking water
- An orange MikeBikes safety vest
- This is a shared group tour, a minimum of two (2) participants is required to start the tour
- Each group will have a maximum twelve (12) participants of various nationalities and backgrounds
- The tour is only for participants 13 years old and above
- Available every Monday, Wednesday & Friday only
PITSTOP FOODIE JOIN TOUR
If you love to taste the multiculture gastronomy and are willing to taste local herbs, vegetables, meat and fish in one tour then this tour is ideal. You will visit Indian, Chinese and Malaysian restaurants with non halal food and get a impression of a wide range of products.
As part of the tour, you will get a good quality Dutch bike with hand brakes and gears. There is a basket on it, where you can put your stuff in. We distinguish ourselves in the traffic with orange vests. Helmets are optional.
Our experienced guide will take you around on the bike and sometimes on foot. He/she will brief you about Kuala Lumpur’s history and cultural facts around the tour route.Our guides Speak English. Chinese, French or Dutch speaking guides can be arranged subject to availability.
- This is a non-halal tour
- This is a shared group tour with a maximum 12 participants
- The tour is lightly hilly and for participants from 13 years and up
- You need to have a good cycle balance
- We start at 5:30 pm at MikeBikes’ office (MaTIC, Malaysia Tourism Centre) and will be back here around 9:30 pm
During the tour, you will visit the following locations to get the best foods on offer:
- Bukit Bintang
- Kampong Bahru
Gather at meet up point at least 15 to 30 minutes before departure
There are no reviews yet.