- Hotel Transfer within Penang town
- Driver / Tour Guide
- One bottle Mineral Water per pax
- Entrance Tickets fees
- Penang Road Famous Cendol (FREE x 1 bowl per person)
- All Transportation for 8 hours
- Minimum two (2) adults required to confirm booking
- Not suitable for children under four (4) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
PENANG DAY TRIP (UNESCO + NIGHT MARKET + NATIONAL PARK)
This is a full day trip covering the wonderful city of Penang. Start the day at the Clan Jetty, the first UNESCO World Heritage site of this tour and experience the lives of the locals while getting some souvenir shopping done.
Continue on to Little India and the 100-year old Kuan Yi temple, which is Penang’s oldest temple. Built in 1728, situated on Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling (previously known as Pitt Street) and constructed by early immigrant settlers from China, the temple was known as one of the most magnificent Chinese-style structures in northern Malaysia upon completion.
Cool down from the afternoon heat with the legendary Penang Road Famous Cendol (complimentary as part of this tour), and then go back in time at Fort Cornwallis, the second UNESCO World Heritage site you will visit in the day. After lunch, the tour goes on at the Chocolate and Coffee Museum and the Penang National Park.
End the day at the Batu Feringghi Night Market you can find all kinds of food stuff and tidbits, something for every type of traveler. Apart from food, the market is the perfect place to get bargains on local goods, from handicrafts and souvenirs too.
- Pick up at Hotel / Pick up point (Town area)
- Clan Jetty (UNESCO)
- Penang Little Indian Street (Culture of India)
- The 100 year old Kuan Yi Temple
- Penang Road Famous Cendol (free)
- Fort Cornwallis (UNESCO)
- Lunch (at your own expense)
- Chocolate & Coffee Museum
- Penang National Park
- Batu Feringghi Night Market
- Back to Hotel / Drop point (Town area)