- Access to Parasailing activity of your choice:
- Parasailing on Beach
- Parasailing on Boat
- Parasailing on Beach:
- Accompanied by a tandem guide
- The maximum total weight is 140 kg
- The minimum age is 4 (four) years old
- Parasailing on Boat:
- Fly solo, not accompanied by tandem guide
- The maximum total weight is 200 kg
- minimum age: 4 years, must be accompanied by an adult (either adult guardian or tandem guide)
- You will get wet, be sure to bring towels
- Please contact the attraction at least three (3) hours before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Opening Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Check out the Langkawi Travel Bubble SOP’s Here!
Parasailing [Marina Watersport]
The white sand beaches in Langkawi, Malaysia, can be the most beautiful in this country. They consistently attract a large number of visitors coming while travelling in Malaysia.
Pantai Cenang is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful beaches in Malaysia’s Langkawi Archipelago. Situated just around the southern road bend of Pantai Cenang lies Pantai Tengah. Another beach is a continuation of Pantai Cenang. Both beaches possess the beautiful combination of blue jade water, smooth white sand, and fresh green palm trees, making them a perfect place to parasail.
While the idea of being high up in the air might be daunting for first-timers, don’t let that idea put you off to give parasailing a go. Just imagine an adventure that bewilders you with initial fear, then joy when you are lifted in the air. Having that rush of excitement overtaking your senses, and for the first time in your life, you see the world in a new perspective with your open eyes high up in the air.
So try out the Parasailing with Marina Watersport. The parasailing activity gives you an incredible bird’s eye view of the water, the coconut and palm-fringed beaches and the islands from the sky. Take up high, soar, and fly like a bird for 10 minutes together with your loved one around Pantai Cenang and Pantai Tengah, and have the best time of your life before landing yourself on a boat.
Or, for another option, you can try parasailing on the beach, where you’ll both take off from there and land on the beach. There’s absolutely nothing to fear. You won’t fall or drown. If you don’t want to look down, look up at the sky and enjoy it, though the experience might change your mind to go for a second try.
Once you’re up in the air, adrenaline washes away any feelings of fear, and you will feel exhilarated. When you look down, the beauty of the ocean will captivate and thrill you. The bluish-green water is sparkling in the sunlight as the waves overlap each other. It will be an unforgettable experience for you, one where you can take home to and share with your loved ones.
There are no reviews yet.