- Access to Paintball Game @ RAF POINT
- 100 pellets per person or
- 200 pellets per person or
- 250 pellets per person or
- 500 pellets per person
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Minimum pax: 4 persons
- The minimum age for this activity is 7 years old
- Game duration varies according to group size
- Player can choose from 100, 200, 250 and 500 pellets per person for a game
PAINTBALL GAME AT RAF POINT
Once you’ve played paintball, you’ll never go back! There’s a kind of adrenaline and adventure that the survival game provides. Running outdoors, hiding behind inflatable bunkers, shooting opponents and getting shot just doesn’t get old. When the countdown is on before the break or as we first take off once the game begins, there will be a tingle of anticipation that goes down your neck, a feeling that doesn’t get old.
Being active is key in the Paintball Game. While there are periods of sitting, hiding and waiting, there are lots of times to run, sprint, jump and move. It provides an excellent chance to get exercise and get your heart rate up. As long as you remember to stretch, then the exercise is always going to be great for your body. In paintball, you can have a good, competitive game and enjoy every minute of it. So long as you’re playing with a group of friends (or strangers even) that have the similar goal of having fun, trying hard but not being hyper-competitive, then paintball is ideal to let out your competitive side!