WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Pick up and Drop off Service
- Certified White Water Rafting Equipment
- Insurance Coverage
- White Water Rafting Certificate (upon request)
- Licensed & Certified English speaking Guide
- Safety Kayaker & Boats (when necessary)
- Photographer Service
- Entrance Fees
- Shower/Changing Facilities
Looking for some serious and wild fun activity in groups? Then you need to come and experience white water rafting in Padas River. It is situated in the interior of South Western part of Kota Kinabalu, Padas River is only accessible via train. This exhilarating journey in which covers the longest rafting route to Borneo as far.
Adrenaline enthusiast will thrill to experience 8 exciting and tough rapids with interesting names such as Merry-Go-Round Rapid, Break Point Rapid, Scooby Doo Rapid, Cobra Rapid, Curve Rapid, Lambada Rapid and Head Hunter Rapid. Each rapid will give you the feel of the motion as what the name means. The adrenaline rush excursion nearly covers a distance of 10 KM. Hurry up now. Get ready to strap on your life jacket and safety helmet to brave the raging Padas River for some rafting adventure. At the end of the journey, you will feel yourself more like a warrior of achieving something. Don’t forget to enjoy the most highlighted part of this activity which is the buffet lunch offered by the management.
- The best and safest rapids in South East Asia.
- Experience locomotive ride.
- Buffet Lunch
- Photographer Service
- Return pickup from hotel/airport
Pick up from hotel and transfer by coach to Beaufort Railway Station. Padas is located in the interior division of Sabah; East Malaysia on the Island of Borneo. Signing of liability Release Form before the rafting commences.
Arrive at Beaufort, get on-board by train. The thrilling yet scenic ride will take around 1 ½ hours – 2 hours to get to PANGI STATION (starting point). Train will depart at 0750 hrs. There will be interchange of train at Halogilat Station and continue the journey. You will have 10 minutes stopped at Rayoh station to keep your belonging and get change for rafting gears.
When arrived at Pangi, light refreshment will be served, Safety briefing will be conducted by Riverbug crew. Rafting commence from starting point to RAYOH (ending point) which will take about 1 ½ hours-2 hours (10km) includes of 8 points of rapids namely HEAD HUNTER, LAMBADA, COBRA, SCOOBY DOO, WASHING MACHINE, MERRY- GO- ROUND, SNAKE HOUSE AND BBQ RAPIDS.
Expected time of arrive at Rayoh (ending point) for sumptuous lunch and after lunch we will depart back by train to BEAUFORT at 1330 hrs, estimated 2 hours – 2 ½ hours on train ride.
Arrival at Beaufort Town and transfer by coach or van back to Kota Kinabalu city (your hotel) estimated 2 hours – 2 ½ hours.
Estimated time of arrival in Kota Kinabalu
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures.
- Liability Release Form MUST be understood and signed by the participant before the tour commences.
- NO children allowed.
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
- You may purchase photos right after the tour. (Subject to availability)
- Depart in the morning and afternoon.
- Participants must have trimmed fingernails and toe nails.
- No jewelleries and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities.
- Sandal with strap / sport shoes
- Short and T-shirt (Wear DARK colour)
- Payment / Service Voucher
- Extra pocket money
- Insect repellent
- Sun-block lotion
- Change of clothes
- Cap / Hat