- Trishaw Service – 2 hours
- Hotel Transfer within Georgetown area
- Tour Guide
- One bottle Mineral Water per pax
- Minimum two (2) adults required to confirm booking
- Not suitable for children under four (4) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
ONE DAY PENANG HERITAGE TOUR
Among the famous places you will visit is the historical Fort Cornwallis. Fort Cornwallis is the largest standing fort in Malaysia. Set close to the Esplanade and the Penang Clocktower, the star-shaped bastion is one of the oldest structures in Penang.
Another point of attraction is the Queen Vitoria Memorial Clock Tower. It is located at the King Edward’s Place is one of the most recognizable icons of Penang Island. It doesn’t matter that there are other clock towers in Penang, as soon as you mention “The Clocktower”, people of Penang will know it as the Queen Vitoria Memorial Clock Tower. This tour is definitely worth it as you will visit more than 10 unique locations throughout the 8 hour journey.
- 9:00 am – Pick up time from hotel in Georgetown area
- 10:00 am – Heritage Tour by Trishaw
- Fort Cornwallis
- The Queen Victoria Memorial Clock Tower
- Waterfront Jetties
- St. George’s Church
- Kuan Yin Temple
- Indian Temple
- Kapitan Keling Mosque
- Little India
- The Blue Mansion
- 12:00 pm – Lunch (at your own expense)
- 1:00 pm – Walking Tour
- Street Art
- Chew Jetty
- 5:00 pm – End of Tour and return to Hotel
- There will be no shopping stops.
- The final decision of the actual itinerary will be made by us on the day of tour.
- Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route and itinerary may vary from those published but the content of the tour will be the same.
- Please inform in advance if you have any food requirements (vegetarian, non-dairy, etc)