- All bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance to allow for confirmation.
- A minimum 2 days (48 hours) booking is required.
- There will be a RM 50 to RM 200 per day safety deposit (depending on vehicle type) to be paid when you collect the vehicle. The safety deposit will be reimbursed when the vehicle is returned.
- There will be NO REFUNDS if you do not collect your rental vehicle on the scheduled date – please do get in touch with us at least 48 hours prior for any changes.
- Our unlimited mileage policy lets you drive all you want – just make sure to return the vehicle with the same level of fuel as when picked up.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the car. RM 300 penalty will be charged.
- The drivers must be between 23 and 65 years old.
- Other nationals who hold a valid driving licence in English can drive in Malaysia for a maximum of 3 months.
- Probationer licence holders will not be accepted.
- Select pickup date & return date and pickup time.
- Select pickup location and any additional preferences.
- Total rental price will be displayed. Please note that rates differ according to high and low seasons.
- Once payment is complete, you will receive the QR Code in your email instantly.
- On the selected date & time, our operator will be at the selected location with your vehicle.
- During vehicle collection, the hirer is required to check for any damage to the vehicles.
- Be advised to check the spare tyre, tyre opener and tools of the vehicle.
- Should any damage or missing part be found, please inform our staff immediately.
- Any damage or missing part that is not reported earlier will be considered under the hirer responsibility.
|High Season Dates - 2019||Details|
|18th Jan – 21st Jan||Sultan’s Birthday|
|1st Feb – 9th Feb||Chinese New Year|
|22nd March – 31st March||School Holidays|
|1st May - 3rd May||Labor Day|
|17th May – 20th May||Wesak Day|
|24th May – 9th June||School Holidays|
|9th Aug – 18th Aug||School Holidays|
|30th Aug – 3rd Sept||Merdeka Weekend|
|13th Sept – 17th Sept||Malaysia Day|
|25th Oct - 28th Oct||Deepavali|
|23rd Nov – 31st Dec||Year End Holidays|
- All vehicles are fully insured with standard motor vehicle policy.
- However the hirer is responsible not exceeding RM 2,000 (small & standard cars), RM 3,000 (standard cars & MPVs) and RM 5,000 (MPVs & vans).
- All insurance and excess protection do not apply for damage or loss due to careless action, negligence, illegal or improper use of the vehicle.
- The insurance and excess protection also does not cover tyre punctures, burst tyre, fuel errors, battery damage due to electrical devices left on and loss or damage to the vehicle accessories.
- The accident or damage only applies for collision between two moving objects. Any damage while the vehicle is stationary will be under hirer’s full responsibility and subjected to the above excess and excess protection.
- For damage which involves a third party, the hirer is required to get information from the third party driver which include the driver’s name, IC/Passport, driving licence and vehicle registration number.
- If the claim cannot be made against third party insurance, all damage will be under hirer’s responsibility and subjected to the above excess and excess protection.
- The hirer is reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at their own risk at all time. All insurance and excess protection is void if the vehicle is driven on unsealed and unmade road or surface.
- The hirer is required to contact our representatives to inform us for any event of accident or car theft.
- A police report should be made within 24 hours after the accident or from the time you’ve found out about the theft or loss. The police report should be obtained in writing.