- Admission ticket to Museum of Illusions Kuala Lumpur
- Free entrance for children under three (3) years old
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
MUSEUM OF ILLUSIONS KL
Enter the fascinating world of illusions which will trick your confidence in your own senses, but still amaze you by doing it. A world that will completely confuse you, but also teach you to see it in a whole new way. These illusions are such a brilliant, playful reminder that our assumptions about the world we perceive are often, nothing but a spectre of illusions. Amusing and awesome tricks will teach you about vision, perception, the human brain and science so it will be easier to perceive why your eyes see things which your brain cannot understand.
- Visit the Museum of Illusion in Kuala Lumpur, with over 70 intriguing visual, sensual and educational experiences.
- Be brave enough to jump in an illusion created by the Vortex Tunnel, the first of such in this part of the Asia! Vortex will drive you crazy and make you believe you’re heavily struggling just to make a step forward through a rotating cylinder – on a surface that is simply stable and flat!
- Deform the image of yourself in a Mirror Room, let yourself free in an Infinity room, resist the laws of gravity and size ratio, and make pictures of yourself in EVERY POSSIBLE POSE!
- Deceive your eyes and entertain the mind! Enjoy in our collection of holograms, look closer at every optical illusion and observe thoroughly each installation.
- Make sure you visit our playroom with intriguing and educational games and puzzles. These brain bashers are definitely great fun but tend to be frustrating as well.
Level 1, Ansa Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
10:00 am – 10:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays