- Access to:
- Mount Batur SunriseTrekking
- Ayung White Water Rafting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Breakfast / Lunch
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Government tax and Services
- Hotel transfers:
- Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian,Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- Professional Rafting and hiking guide
- Safety approved rafting equipment
- English-speaking guide
- Activity Duration : 12 hours
- Adult Range : Age 11 and above
- Not suitable for children under age 11
- Minimum age for activity is 11 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & Ayung White Water Rafting Adventure
Get the experience of a lifetime during your trip to Bali by trying out white water rafting at the stunning Ayung River, the longest river on the island. Marvel at the river’s gorgeous surroundings, including lush rainforests, gorgeous waterfalls, and beautiful gorges!
One of the best things to do while in Bali is to sign up for an early morning trek up Mount Batur. Then stand atop the tallest peak for an extraordinary view of the sun rising over the sleeping island of Bali, Indonesia. Before leaving, savour a delicious breakfast cooked with the steam of the volcano!The Mount Batur volcano is located in the Kintamani highlands, on the northeast part of Bali island in Indonesia. It is about 2 hours’ drive from Kuta, Canggu, and Sanur, or about 1.5 hours’ drive from Ubud.
Mount Batur (also known as ‘Gunung Batur’ in Indonesian) is part of an active volcano believed to have formed in a massive apocalyptic eruption about 25,000 years ago.
Almost two dozen eruptions had happened at Gunung Batur since 1804 when recording first started, and it last erupted in 1999-2000.
That sounds scary, but the Indonesian government constantly monitors any signs of impending volcanic activity, so Batur is generally very safe to climb.
Since 2015, UNESCO, Mount Batur caldera as a global geopark for its fantastic volcanic landscapes.
Due to high daytime temperatures, the trekking tours all set off early in the morning. You will enjoy the bonus of catching the sunrise from the top.
Mount Batur sunrise trekking is remarkably popular because you can catch astounding sunrise views from the top of the mountain, usually in a sea of orange clouds.
Whether you are a Hindu or not, a trip to Mount Batur in Bali is a must!. Get picked up from your hotel and embark upon a (super) early morning tour.
Prepare yourself for a challenging climb up steep slopes to reach the 1717 meters peak! While being guided by a professional English-speaking tour guide, pick up fascinating facts about this active volcano!
Once at the top, watch the sunrise over the sleeping island of Bali! Mount Batur offers breathtaking views. This experience is a visual treat like none other. But do not head back already. Stick around for a quick breakfast atop Mount Batur, cooked by your mountain guide using the active volcano’s steam!
On your way back to the hotel, get off at a traditional Bali coffee processing plant to witness how Balinese coffee is made. Gaze out at the tropical plantations, sample some of the local herbal tea, coffee and the unusually-processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee globally!
You can hike Batur any time of the year, but the very best months are May to November when there’s less rain, and the mountain visibility is best.
Ayung White Water Rafting Adventure
As a location for Ubud rafting tours, Ayung River Bali is considered the best whitewater rafting in Bali. Due to the white water river in Ubud being very suitable for beginners and very appropriate for family activities.
The Ubud stream is the most extended stream on the island of Bali. The Ayung whitewater River length is approximately 68,5 kilometres. Start from the northern mountain, then goes to Bangli regency, Gianyar Regency, Badung Regency, and end on Badung strait at Sanur beach Bali.
Ubud river rafting is the first whitewater river used for Bali rafting trips. As one of the longest rivers in Ubud, Bali, white water rafting adventure offers a thrilling experience combined with central Bali nature sightseeing.
You will enjoy the Bali rainforest and maintain the rice field exceptionally well if you do Ayung Rafting Bali. You may also see wildlife in the Bali rainforest,t such as the beautiful Blue Javan Kingfisher. If you want to discover a hidden waterfall, you can find it by doing Ubud water rafting. You can get scenery and wildlife here, such as the rice field, jungle, and waterfall.
Once you arrive, you will change into your rafting clothes and equipment, instructed by the professional guides about the proper rafting techniques and safety rules. Set off on your exhilarating rafting adventure, which lasts for a bit over an hour, and feels the cool water splashing on your skin as you make your way to the finish line.
Rest and recharge with a delicious buffet meal that features a variety of fresh, local dishes before you shower and starts to head back to your hotel. This is a fun, family-friendly activity that all thrillseekers should try at least once during their visit to Bali!
01.30 – 02.30 AM Pick up from hotel
04.00 AM Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali
06.15 AM Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
08.30 AM Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
09.30 AM Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
12.00 PM Starting point of Rafting Adventure activities.
02.00 PM Finish point of Rafting & having lunch.
03.30 PM Boarding car and back to the hotel
What to Bring / Travel Tips :
- You can wear strapped sandals, shoes or waterproof shoes, though having your feet covered is much preferable for safety and comfort
- Wear comfortable T-shirt and shorts / long pants
- Warm jacket
- You may bring swimsuits or any water activewear for the activity
- Do pack extra clothes for after
- Backpack for your belongings
- Towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion, and camera (at your own risk)
- Cash for personal expenses
Prohibitions & Limitations :
- Women are not allowed to climb up the Volcano if they are pregnant or during their menstruation period, due to Hindu religious reasons
- Know your limits and capabilities, you should be considerably physically fit to take part in this activity
- Not suitable for people who have heart problem, asthma
Additional Information :
- Itinerary is subjected to weather conditions
- Rest assured that you will be accompanied by experienced facilitators and guides throughout the way in case you are in need of any assistance
Hotel Pick-Up : 01.30 AM – 02.30 AM