- Access to Momogun Culture Village
- Visit the local market to shop for ingredients
- Cooking class to make a native dish
- Hotel transfer within Kota Kinabalu
- All transportation for duration of the tour
- Unique barefoot lunch experience at a waterfall
- Minimum of two (2) pax required to confirm booking
- FREE for children under three (3) years old
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather conditions
- Please notify the tour operator if you have any special dietary request e.g. vegetarian
MOMOGUN CULTURE VILLAGE + NATIVE COOKING CLASS
Enjoy a day out in Momogun Culture Village where you will start off buying fresh local ingredients for the cooking class in a market before heading to the cooking class point. Once you’ve got your fresh produce, head over to Momogun House and Spice House and let the cooking class begin. Pick up tips and tricks from the local host as you learn to prepare a local recipe passed down through generations. As such, you will then have a taste of your own delicious cooking for lunch, including a lovely local food buffet.
Sample some of the finest fruits only found in Southeast Asia. You’ll also have some time of leisure before you try a unique lunch experience barefoot in the cool spring waterfall. Don’t forget to savour the notable Kadazan hand-picked rice too. If you’re up for more adventure, try fishing for fishes and have them cooked on the spot at your own expense.
There are no reviews yet.