- Access to Zoo Melaka
- Zoo Melaka
- Dinosaur Encounter
- Bird Show
- Free One Animal Feeding at Banteng Bull only (Except Petting Zone and Elephant Feeding)
- Attraction / Activity Duration: 2 hours
- Child Range: Age 12 and below
- Free admission for child age 3 years and below
- Adult Range: Age 13 and above
- Senior Citizen Range: Age 60 and above
- Minimum age for this attraction / activity is 12 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
Established in 1963, considered the second largest animals haven in Malaysia, Zoo Melaka boasts a 54-acre land exhibiting over 450 species with more than 1,200 specimens of birds, mammals, fish, reptiles, and amphibians, including the Malayan gaur, serow and Malayan tiger, managed by the Department of Wildlife and National Parks.
This is also the first in the region to exhibit the endangered Sumatran rhinoceros and gaur! You can take the tram ride to reduce the amount of walking. The zoo borders the Ayer Keroh Country Club and golf course which adds to the beauty and greenness of the surroundings.
Get personal and befriend your favorite animals onsite through the venue’s free live displays including an elephant feeding session and daily bird show, even horseback riding on offer for visitors – rest assured the entire family will enjoy.
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 09.00 AM – 06.00 PM