Please click individual attractions for more info.
- This is a FlexPlus Combo. You can visit the attractions anytime during open hours.
- You may visit each attraction on different days, within 6 months of purchase date.
- Please check individual attractions for age group details.
- Refunds are only applicable if you do not visit ANY of the attractions. Partial refunds do not apply.
Melaka River Cruise & Menara Taming Sari
Melaka River Cruise – Through Lights and Colours; Experience Melaka’s rich and vibrant heritage’s focal point – where the trading ships docked and the goods traded. Taking a Melaka River Cruise allows you to experience part of the history that goes back 600 years. Journey through the heart of the UNESCO heritage site giving you an exclusive riverscape view of the city. Best enjoyed in the evening, this river cruise promises a serene and captivating journey to the past.
Menara Taming Sari – Located in the popular district of Bandar Hilir on Jalan Merdeka, this 110 metres height Menara Taming Sari (Taming Sari Tower) offers a 360-degree panoramic view of Melaka town and beyond. It is named after the Taming Sari keris, a mythical weapon said to possess mystical powers belonging to the legendary Malay warrior, Hang Tuah. Even the structure’s design follows the shape of the keris, with the peak of the tower resembling its hilt.
Take a cruise through time in Malaysia’s most historic city, Melaka. Even before the beginning of the Melaka Sultanate in the 15th century, and through the years of foreign rule that occurred centuries after, the Melaka River flowed. It was there when the Portuguese built the A’ Famosa fort in 1511, when the Dutch erected the Stadthuys in 1888, and when the Japanese invaded Malaya in the Second World War.The Melaka River was there to witness Independence from the British.Its legacy still continues to flow till this day, in a period than the previous centuries. Contrary from what it was before as a vital trade route or a front to fend off invaders, the Melaka River is now home to the Melaka River Cruise.This 45-minute boat ride cruising along the vintage Melaka River moves at a peaceful pace, allowing one to admire the breathtaking view of Melaka. It’s just one of things that travelers should not miss when visiting the state.
Menara Taming Sari
The Menara Taming Sari (Taming Sari Tower) is a revolving gyro tower that offers a relaxing treat to those seeking a calm ride in Melaka. With its advanced Swiss technology, you can take yourself to new heights and soak in the view of Melaka.
You will enter a glass cabin that rotates around the tower as it goes higher. You are then able to have a breath-taking view of Malacca. This includes viewing the Straits of Melaka and the Melaka River through a grand panorama as the tower reaches to the top. You spend about a good 7 minutes sitting in the glass cabin for this activity.
Aside from the amazing bird’s-eye view of Melaka, this attraction also consists of commercial outlets. Such outlets include a café and a restaurant. If you’d like, head to the souvenir shops available at the location. Get a memento or two for yourself or someone in mind.
What to Bring / Travel Tips:
- You can wear strapped sandals, flip-flops or shoes
- You may wear a comfortable T-shirt and shorts
- Backpack for your belongings
- Towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion, and camera (at your own risk)
- Cash for personal expenses
Prohibitions & Limitations:
- Know your limits and capabilities
- If you are prone to seasickness, please do ensure you have your medication with you
- Attraction / activity is subjected to weather conditions