- Access to Marina Bay Sands Observation
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Free entrance for children under four (4) years old
- Weekday Opening Hours: 9:30 am – 10:00 pm | Every Monday to Thursday
- Weekend Opening Hours: 9:30 am – 11:00 pm | Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
MARINA BAY SANDS OBSERVATION
The ticketed public observation deck can host hundreds of people. Souvenirs can be purchased from the SkyPark gift shops. The SkyPark’s lush, landscaped gardens are home to 250 trees and 650 plants and is a total of total of 12,400 square meters of space big enough to fit three football fields! From Marina South Pier all the way out to the Singapore Strait, get a bird’s eye view of the bustling shipping lanes that have built Singapore’s rich multicultural history.
Whether you’re looking to immortalise the memory of blue waters glittering under the clear bright sun or marvel at the spectacular nightly Spectra light and water show, the Observation Deck is the place to be to hone your photography skills from the best vantage point in the city.
9:30 am – 11:00 pm | Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday