WHAT IS INCLUDED
- All Transportation for duration of the tour – boat rides, etc.
- Hotel Transfer within Jesselton Point Jetty area
- PADI trained professional guide
- BBQ Buffet Lunch
Hop over to Mari Mari Sepanggar island, an island hideaway a mere 10 minutes boat ride from the Kota Kinabalu City. The island is easily spotted from the city centre and from Likas Bay. The island has two main peaks and is covered in thick tropical rainforest, idyllic white sandy beaches and a spectacular view of Gaya Bay and Kota Kinabalu City.
As part of the Mari Mari Leisure Dive Package, you will experience two (2) different sessions:
1st Session – Morning Dive
Your PADI trained professional guide will take you on a scuba adventure at designated dive spots, take your time, relax and enjoy an unforgettable underwater adventure with your care and safety in mind. During the dive, your guide will be pointing out the various marine lives that you will encounter.
2nd Session – Afternoon Dive
Take a second tour to the underwater world after a satisfying BBQ Buffet lunch, and relaxing on the white sandy beach for a while to regain your energy. Your guide will take you to different spots with different marine life to explore, all unique to the Mari Mari Leisure Dive Package.
- 9:15 am – Pick Up at Meeting Point / Hotel Lobby near by Jesselton Point Jetty area
- 9:45 am – Depart for Mari Mari Sepanggar Island
- 10:15 am – Arrive at Mari Mari Sepanggar Island and get acquainted with your trainers / guides
- 10:30 am – 1st Dive – Morning Session
- 12:00 am – BBQ Buffet Lunch
- 1:45 pm – 2nd Dive – Afternoon Session
- 3:00 pm – Depart back to Jesselton Point Jetty
Recommended To Bring
- Your personal Dive Log Book (required)
- Diver License Card (required)
- Pocket money
- Change of clothes
- Sun-block lotion
- Cap / Hat
- Plastic bag / DRY BAG to protect your personal belongings from getting WET
- For safety reasons, tour and activities are dependent on SEA & WEATHER CONDITIONS. We reserve the rights to CANCEL or POSTPONE the tour or any activities if we deem there is an absence of a safe operating environment. We monitor closely weather changes through the relevant sources.
- Due to the nature of the tour as well as the journey which involves overland and sea transportation, we do not recommend it to anyone who has pre-existing medical conditions that will normally preclude him/her from taking part in activities of similar nature.
- Children below 2 years old is also not encouraged. We reserve the right to refuse service where we deem appropriate.
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour and activities commence.
- You might get WET during the boat journey, so please be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly during the journey. Dry bags or plastic bags for waterproofing are recommended.
- You may like to bring along rain coat in case of rain or to protect against splashes during the boat ride.
- We will not be liable for any damage to your belongings caused by exposure to elements of nature such as weather and sea conditions.
- Kindly note that you are responsible for the safe keeping of your belongings at all time. We do not encourage guests bringing along electronic devices, valuables and important documents.
- Please check with us if you have any special dietary request, e.g. vegetarian. We however do not guarantee that we will be able to meet all requests.
- Please provide passport number and full name for security reasons.