- All Transportation for duration of the tour – boat rides, etc.
- Hotel Transfer within Jesselton Point Jetty area
- Snorkeling mask and life jacket
- BBQ Buffet Lunch
- Not suitable for children under two (2) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least three (3) days before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Activity Hours: 9:30 am – 3:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
MARI MARI ISLANDS EXCURSION
Relax and unwind at this picturesque beach, or dive into the crystal clear waters and swim with the marine life all around you. Snorkeling masks and life jackets are provided, so you don’t have anything to worry about. There are also a lot of beach activities to do from Banana boat rides to even a unique Sea Walking experience.
Please note: Additional activities are NOT included in this package price.
- 9:15 am – Pick Up at Meeting Point / Hotel Lobby near by Jesselton Point Jetty area
- 9:45 am – Depart for Mari Mari Sepanggar Island
- 10:15 am – Arrive at Mari Mari Sepanggar Island for a quick briefing by the guides
- 10:30 am – Free & Easy
- 12:00 am BBQ Buffet Lunch
- 1:45 pm – Free & Easy
- 3:00 pm – Depart back to Jesselton Point Jetty
- For safety reasons, tour and activities are dependent on SEA & WEATHER CONDITIONS. We reserve the rights to CANCEL or POSTPONE the tour or any activities if we deem there is an absence of a safe operating environment. We monitor closely weather changes through the relevant sources.
- Due to the nature of the tour as well as the journey which involves overland and sea transportation, we do not recommend it to anyone who has pre-existing medical conditions that will normally preclude him/her from taking part in activities of similar nature.
- Children below 2 years old is also not encouraged. We reserve the right to refuse service where we deem appropriate.
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour and activities commence.
- You might get WET during the boat journey, so please be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly during the journey. Dry bags or plastic bags for waterproofing are recommended.
- You may like to bring along rain coat in case of rain or to protect against splashes during the boat ride.
- We will not be liable for any damage to your belongings caused by exposure to elements of nature such as weather and sea conditions.
- Kindly note that you are responsible for the safe keeping of your belongings at all time. We do not encourage guests bringing along electronic devices, valuables and important documents.
- Please check with us if you have any special dietary request, e.g. vegetarian. We however do not guarantee that we will be able to meet all requests.
- Please provide passport number and full name for security reasons.