- All Transportation for duration of the tour – boat rides, etc.
- Hotel Transfer within Jesselton Point Jetty area
- PADI trained professional guide
- BBQ Buffet Lunch
- Not suitable for children under two (2) years old
- No scuba diving experience or qualification is needed to join this activity
- Please contact the attraction at least three (3) days before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Activity Hours: 9:30 am – 3:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
MARI MARI DISCOVER SCUBA DIVE
As part of the Mari Mari Discover Scuba Diving Package, you will experience three (3) different sessions:
The Informative Session Equipment and Safety Briefing
Learn how your body will react to water pressure and how to deal with it with our PADI trained professionals. Learn how to handle any difficulties while you are in the water e.g how to clear water from your mask and regulator in the event of overflow or flooding. You will also learn hand signals which will be very useful while you’re in the water.
1st Dive Confined Water Shore Dive
To ensure your safety and enjoyment, your PADI trained professional guide will let you practice breathing underwater in shallow areas and teach you how to use your fins properly. Once you are comfortable and confident, then you will start your underwater tour. This will help to build your comfort level and determine your understanding of SCUBA diving. This is important for your safety before your open water dive.
2nd Dive Leisure Dive
Your PADI trained professional guide will take you for a leisure dive once you are ready for your deeper dives and embark on your new adventure. Take your time and relax, your guide will supervise you for an unforgettable under-water adventure with care and safety in mind. During the dive your guide will be pointing out the various marine lives that you will encounter.
- 9:15 am – Pick Up at Meeting Point / Hotel Lobby near by Jesselton Point Jetty area
- 9:45 am – Depart for Mari Mari Sepanggar Island
- 10:15 am – Arrive at Mari Mari Sepanggar Island and get acquainted with your trainers / guides
- 10:30 am – The Informative Session – Equipment and Safety Briefing
- 11:00 am – 1st Dive – Confined Water Shore Dive
- 12:00 pm – BBQ Buffet Lunch
- 1:45 pm – 2nd Dive – Leisure Dive
- 3:00 pm – Depart back to Jesselton Point Jetty
- For safety reasons, tour and activities are dependent on SEA & WEATHER CONDITIONS. We reserve the rights to CANCEL or POSTPONE the tour or any activities if we deem there is an absence of a safe operating environment. We monitor closely weather changes through the relevant sources.
- Due to the nature of the tour as well as the journey which involves overland and sea transportation, we do not recommend it to anyone who has pre-existing medical conditions that will normally preclude him/her from taking part in activities of similar nature.
- Children below 2 years old is also not encouraged. We reserve the right to refuse service where we deem appropriate.
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour and activities commence.
- You might get WET during the boat journey, so please be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly during the journey. Dry bags or plastic bags for waterproofing are recommended.
- You may like to bring along rain coat in case of rain or to protect against splashes during the boat ride.
- We will not be liable for any damage to your belongings caused by exposure to elements of nature such as weather and sea conditions.
- Kindly note that you are responsible for the safe keeping of your belongings at all time. We do not encourage guests bringing along electronic devices, valuables and important documents.
- Please check with us if you have any special dietary request, e.g. vegetarian. We however do not guarantee that we will be able to meet all requests.
- Please provide passport number and full name for security reasons.