WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Pick up and drop off to Hotel
- Land & Boat transfer
- Snorkelling set
- 2x Snorkelling
The islands boast of crystal clear blue waters filled with a millions of marine life and white sandy beaches fringed by coconut palm trees making it an excellent destination for snorkelling, scuba diving or island hopping.
Mantanani Islands is a group of three isolated islands located northwest of Kota Belud, about an hour’s drive from the state capital of Sabah, Kota Kinabalu. These islands are approximately 60 minutes boat-ride by speedboat from the mainland (depends on sea condition). The islands boast of crystal clear blue waters filled with a millions of marine life and white sandy beaches fringed by coconut palm trees making it an excellent destination for snorkelling, scuba diving or island hopping.
One of the main reasons that the Mantanani Islands have recently attracted many visitors, local and tourists alike is because of a special creature called ‘dugong’ or sea cow that resides around the island.Dugong sightings are not guaranteed as these mammals are very shy and will distance themselves especially with the sight of crowds. In addition, dugongs’ population is on the brink of extinction so you have to be extremely lucky to be able to spot one! Dreamily picturesque with a coma of white sandy shores that summons shady palm trees and a blue sky halo, Mantanani is an oasis for snorkelling, scuba-diving and island-hopping and for the simple luxury of little island naps.
7:00 am : Pick up from hotel and proceed to Rampayan Jetty
7:30 am : Depart for Kota Belud Jetty
9:15 am : Arrive at Kota Belud Jetty
9:30 am : Depart by boat to Mantanani Island
10:30 am : Arrival at Mantanani Island, start snorkelling
12:00 pm : Lunch
1:30 pm : Swim/snorkel at house reef
3:00 pm : Depart to jetty
4:00 pm : Arrival at jetty
4:30 pm : Depart for Kota Kinabalu
6:00 pm : Arrival back at Kota Kinabalu, drop off at hotel
- Kota Kinabalu City South: 7:00am
- Airport and surrounding areas: 7:00am
- Kota Kinabalu City North: 7:10am
- Kota Kinabalu City Centre: 7:10am
- 1Borneo area: 8:00am
- Outskirt area: 8:30am (surcharge of MYR15 per person)
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up time
- In case of any changes, the operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance
- As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- If your hotel is located from this surcharge area list, please add the surcharge unit upon booking.
- Surcharge is calculated on a per person basis
- If your hotel is neither in the free pick up area list or the surcharge area list, kindly arrange your own transport to and from the nearest hotel on the free pickup list