- Snorkeling at Mantanani Island
- Land & Boat return transfer (within Kota Kinabalu)
- Tour guide
- BBQ lunch
- Snorkeling and safety equipment
- Minimum of two (2) pax required to confirm booking
- FREE for children under three (3) years old
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather conditions
- Please notify the tour operator if you have any special dietary request e.g. vegetarian
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, persons with disabilities, and those with medical conditions or prior injuries
- Bring swimming attire, towel, change of clothes and any bathing items necessary
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality, tour operators may forfeit tours for travelers if no-show during stipulated time
MANTANANI ISLAND SNORKELING
Upon arriving at Mantanani Island, get ready for your snorkeling activity. Mantanani Island offers magnificent coral views underwater to both divers and snorkelers. Snorkel at the house reef or dive into the lovely underwater world and befriend the vibrant and lovely sea fishes in the turquoise water. Diving down in the crystal clear waters will open your eyes to an amazing aquatic life swimming in waters of Mantanani Island.
Recharge yourself with an amazing barbecue seafood lunch. Top your plate off with grilled prawns, squid, fish, local noodles and cool off with a refreshing coconut water drink. After lunch, feel free to be at your own leisure or take a walk on the white sandy island. If you don’t feel like taking a dip again after, just simply bask in the sun on the beach and listen to the sound of the lapping waves of the island waters. This is definitely the place to be, be it for enjoying water activities or simply relaxing by the beach.
There are no reviews yet.