- Hotel pick up and drop off from within Ho Chi Minh City
- Private air conditioned vehicle with English / Bahasa Malaysia speaking tour guide
- Visit the Mangrove Forest & Monkey Island
- Tour of Ho Chi Minh city area along the way
- Dinner at local seafood restaurant
- Mineral water
- FREE for children under three (3) years old, but please consider vehicle seating limits
- Hotel transfers are only within Ho Chi Minh City area
- Please contact the operator at least three (3) days before to schedule your tour and hotel pickup
- The tour will not be available on certain dates / public holidays – Please contact the operator as early as possible to avoid any inconvenience
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Travel insurance (We highly recommend that you purchase adequate personal insurance)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- Compulsory tips for local guide and driver
MANGROVE FOREST & MONKEY ISLAND + HO CHI MINH CITY (PRIVATE TOUR)
The beautiful Cần Giờ Mangrove Forest is a must-visit forest reserve near Ho Chi Minh City that encapsulates treasures of nature and biodiversity. The locals strongly believe that travellers to Cần Giờ Mangrove Forest are bound to be enchanted by its host of wonders ranging from its lush greenery and wild animals thriving in their natural habitat.
The trip’s first stop is a visit to Monkey Island. As its name states, the place is a monkey sanctuary where the cheeky charmers reside. Like the monkeys they are too, hold on tight to your belongings because you wouldn’t want these curious creatures to snatch your possessions. Nonetheless, it is a lovely monkey haven that is untouched by human activities, and you get to see the agile monkeys swinging about or just relaxing on the trees. Not far off also lies a Crocodile Pond where you can get a close-up of the fascinating reptilians lazing about. Like logs, these creatures lie almost lifeless, soaking up the sunshine rays with their beady-eyes staring blankly ahead.
Then enjoy the lovely breeze as you are whisked away from Monkey Island to Vietnamese Guerilla Base within a Mangrove Forest on a speedboat. Also known as Rừng Sác Military Base, the Vietnamese guerilla base was stationed by Viet Cong from the period of 1966 -1975 and used to be an important base camp to set up over 1,000 combats to Saigon. For this, just simply enjoy the symphony of the mangrove reserve comprising the sounds of rustling leaves, birds, and insects while listening to the story of Vietnam’s turbulent history.
Hop on back to the speedboat and head back to Monkey Island to settle down for a lovely dinner at a humble Seafood Restaurant. Tuck into the delicious Vietnamese cuisine prepared by the locals. Nothing beats the mouth-watering homestyle dishes with uncompromising taste and quality after a long day. Nothing quite like ending the day with explosive flavours and fresh seafood before heading back to Ho Chi Minh City. This is one tour in Vietnam you certainly wouldn’t want to miss.
There are no reviews yet.