- Entry to M-JUNCTION Drive-In Cinema for one (1) vehicle
- Maximum Four (4) persons are allowed per vehicle
- 2 x Meal
- 2 x Drinks (VIP Package only)
- All tickets sold are non – refundable
- Movies list and showtimes will be constantly updated depending on weather and other conditions – you may browse the current options at Nescafe M-Junction
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before you plan to visit to confirm the time slot, meal & movie selection
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- The VIP option is only valid for small and medium sized cars – bigger vehicles like MPVs & SUVs will not be allowed
- M – Junction Drive In Cinema is currently operating until 21st September 2020 only
- MJunction Special (Sun – Thu) Promotion:
- Only 10 tickets sold each day
- Tickets will be valid only for shows from Sunday to Thursday
- Purchasing period 9th to 16th September 2020
- Redemption period until 21st September 2020
- Customers must call 24 hours in advance to make their booking after ticket purchase.
Nescafé M – Junction Drive in Cinema
In a world where it feels like movie theaters may never reopen, a shining light has gone into the shadows. Out of those shadows, the idea of drive-ins has re-emerged, and now the dinosaur of the film industry is set to make a comeback in a major way over the next few months.
Netflix & Chill, who? We’ve probably daydreamed about watching a movie on a huge screen in our cars like Danny Zuko in “Grease”. We’ve also seen films or hear stories from the west of old couples going to the drive-in theater for a Friday night hangout. Surely, it would be nice to relieve such moments with such a classic movie experience?
Meet M-Junction—a drive-in cinema project brought to you by TwoSpicy Entertainment Live in collaboration with MD Events Asia. Don’t miss a chance to experience Malaysia’s first drive-in cinema featuring a nine-by-four-metre LED screen! What about audio, you ask? It comes from the car’s radio system – either through the Aux port or Bluetooth. Fret not if either of those options are not available as you’ll be provided with Bluetooth speakers by the team.
Imagine an open-air campground where everyone is throwing their own little party, but also engaged in this massive communal experience of reacting to the movie together. Meanwhile, on the fringes, there’s this wild carnival-like air of ecstasy, especially among the young adults enjoying a wholesome time with friends.
When the lights slowly go down, the crowd talking turns into whispers, and the only lights you see are coming from the screen, it’s time. You’re in the car with a close friend or someone special, the movie starts playing. Since each movie-going group is in their own private, relatively-soundproof space, the atmosphere is all less stiff and more casual. You don’t have to spend your date or outing with friends sitting in silence for two hours — you can interact with what’s on the screen in front of you in the comfort of your own vehicle.
That’s the beauty of a Drive-In Cinema. Sometimes, it’s really just the simplest things in life that makes people happy and memories all much sweeter. People just want to get out there, watch a movie, laugh together, cry together and eat some snacks in their car.