- Access to LEGOLAND Theme Park and / or
- Access to LEGOLAND Water Park and / or
- Access to LEGOLAND SEA Life
- Water Park is currently not available until further notice
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Free entrance for children under three (3) years old
LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort is specifically designed for families with children aged 2-12. It is the first of its kind in Asia and the largest in the world. Experience the best activities in Legoland such as Knights Kingdom, Pirates Shores, Lego City, Electric Cars, Brick and Knob configurations of the mini-figure and many more.
The Theme Park & Attractions
Home to the most successful lego group rides, slides, shows and attractions from LEGOLAND Parks around the world, LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort is tailor-made for the local environment. It covers the same area of more than 50 full-size football pitches and contains more than 15,000 LEGO models made from over 60 million LEGO bricks. legoland are trademarks of Johor as one of the finest attraction in the world.
The Water Park
Be ready for an “aqua-tastic” and splashing wet fun at the Water Park. Ride the surf at the LEGO® wave pool, float along the Build-A-Raft lazy river, climb and slide down the most awesome tube and body slides. Frolicking in the sun just gets merrier, with interactive play structures from Joker Soaker to DUPLO® Safari which make each day “splash-tacular”!
The SEA Life
SEA LIFE Malaysia aims to engage and inspire kids to learn, love and care for the ocean through compelling storytelling and up-close interactive education journey. With a touch of LEGO’s DNA – building imagination through play, guest will be delighted to discover LEGO® Mini-Figures and other LEGO® sea creatures when they embark on their educational journey inside SEA LIFE Malaysia.
- Feel the textures of our coastal friends in Rookpools
- Say “Hi” to seahorse friends
- Watch the breath-taking Stingray dance
- Drop by at Amazing creations where magic happens
- Be dazzled by our glowing jellies
- Explore our 180° ocean tunnel and try to spot the famous
- Black Tip Reef Shark
- Head over to the Malaysian Rainforest, showcasing Malaysia as one of earth’s 12 mega diversity countries
Water Park : 10:00 am – 5:00 pm | Closed every Tuesday, except on school & public holidays
SEA Life : 10:00 am – 6:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
Last admission: 1 hour before closing time