- Hotel Transfer within Langkawi
- Lunch & drinks
- Guide / Instructor
- Safety equipment
- Minimum three (3) pax required to confirm the booking
- Not suitable for children under twelve (12) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least three (3) days before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Check out the Langkawi Travel Bubble SOP’s Here!
Langkawi Waterfall Canyoning [Toro]
Canyoning is a current extreme sport where you rappel down a waterfall using ropes and harnesses. The Durian Perangin Waterfall is the perfect place for first-timers and experienced thrill-seekers of the Langkawi Waterfall Canyoning. It guarantees a fun-packed adrenaline rush!
Unleash the inner adventurer in you and get your heart pumping by canyoning down the Durian Perangin Waterfall. At the same time, you marvel at the incredible nature of Gunung Raya, the highest mountain of Langkawi. See what it has to offer as you make your way down the descent!
Surrounded by durian trees, this natural gem of a waterfall originates from the summit of Gunung Raya. Langkawi’s highest mountain is famous for its natural pools of water flowing into the basin, creating small lakes loved by locals and travellers alike.
Learn the art of canyoning from a professional English-speaking instructor. Enjoy each meter as you hop closer to the ground, scramble through the natural obstacles, and soak in the beautiful fauna and flora of the rainforest. Once you reach the bottom, feast on your success with a refreshing swim in the waterfall pool. Then head over to one of the huts for a well-deserved picnic.