WHAT IS INCLUDED
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Boat Ride on Explorer boat with Bimini cover
- Home Cooked Set Lunch
- Insurance Coverage
- Bottled water
Explore the mangrove forest reserve on a river cruise that is home to various plants and wildlife and end the journey with a refreshing dip in a pool
Head to Kubang Badak Jetty and hop on Explorer Boat for a ride along the coastal river to explore the mangrove forest. This Mangroves Forest is home to a unique group of plants adapted to live in an environment of constant and dynamic change. Dictated by the rise and fall of the tides. The Mangroves are a wonderful study on survival and adaptation.
We may have chances to observe the White-bellied Sea Eagles, Brahminy Kites, Kingfishers, Herons, Mudskippers, Fiddler Crabs and Monitor Lizards and if we are lucky the resident otter family. We then make our way to a local family house for a delightful home cooked lunch.
Next we head to a nearby jungle trail for a short 500m trek leads to a quite jungle pool for a refreshing swim before returning to the resort.
- Approximately 2.5 hours boat ride
- Recommended Attire: Hat, t-shirt, shorts, swimwear, sun protection, covered shoes or sport shoes, towel and a change of clothes
- Ensure to have water proof bag for camera and phone
- Required moderate fitness level, there will be a short 20 min hike / walking on hilly gradient
Note: Please wear swimming wear under your attire. No changing room available in the jungle area.
- 10:30 am – 1:30 pm | Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday Only
- Call | Whatsapp the attraction at least one (1) day before to reserve your booking
- Meet up at the Kubang Badak Jetty by 10:15 am