WHAT IS INCLUDED
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Insurance Coverage
- Bottled water
Enjoy nature and its flora and fauna on this adventurous walk though the Langkawi Rainforest with fresh air and the adoring beauty of mother earth
Langkawi lowland rainforest contains numerous specialized and endemic floras and fauna that can be found nowhere else in the world. Within these unique habitats, a fragile world of interdependence has evolved. Langkawi is a great destination to explore the diverse flora and fauna and break a sweat by trekking through its Rainforest .
Early pick up from hotel and drive to Datai Bay, a primary rainforest reserved. Along the two-hours trail, guide will introduce several herbs and plant with medicinal property and has been used by natives as treatment for illnesses and health supplement.
Enjoy the fresh air while adoring the beauty of our local trees and plants with astonishing therapeutic quality. This trail require above average fitness level with hilly terrain, suitable for all ages from 12 years old and above.
- Recommended Attire: T-shirts, shorts or pants, sandals or walking shoes and some sun protection
- Fitness Level: Above average with hilly terrain and some gradient
- 8:00 am – 11:30 am | Closed every Monday
- Call | Whatsapp the attraction at least one (1) day before to reserve your booking